In this episode of Holistic Health News, Gregory discusses reasons you WANT to Avoid Long-Term Relationships. Instead of focusing on not being in a long-term relationship (LTRT) he exhorts the single people to focus on the innumerable positives of not being encumbered by a significant other (SO). Among the benefits mentioned are independence/autonomy (not to be overstated), more money, not having to deal with your SOs mental health issues/addictions, the lowering of your own IQ and testosterone and more. He answers the common retorts “What about the sex?” and “I don’t want to die alone.” He discusses how most couples, certainly in their 40s and higher, are defined as sexless marriages. And he posits the questions “Is sex worth all the negative aspects of being with someone?”
You WANT to Avoid Long-Term Relationships! Gregory discusses some cogent reasons why it might be good for you to be single. We tend to become so morose during Valentine’s Day or New Year’s Day or our birthday when we don’t have a significant other (SO). In this episode he talks about the emotional, financial, and psychological benefits of remaining indefinitely single.
You WANT to Avoid Long-Term Relationships
There are several ways to support our enterprise. If you get anything out of our content please consider helping us by:
- Contribute to our crowd-funding account via Patreon. (www.patreon.com/naturopathicearth). Donate anywhere from a $1 to $100 one time or monthly.
- Purchase items from the Amazon links as we are affiliate members. Any purchase you make within 24 hours of any item, we will garner 2% commission at no expense to you.
- Holistic Health News (HHN) is our flagship podcast. We cover a wide, wide range of topics from medical coverups, clean eating tips, mental health exposes, and carcinogens. And we interview people.
- Confessions of an Obese Child is a podcast ideal for those dealing with any type of addiction, food disorders, and dysfunction. Gregory was a morbid fat kid who lost over 100 pounds over 27 years ago and kept it off. Listen to this podcast to see the traumatic things that occurred to him and how it shaped him today. Also learned how he lost his weight.
- Katie’s Essential Oils Apothecary discusses aromatherapy topics. Season 1 dealt specifically with lemon, mint, frankincense, and lavender.
You WANT to Avoid Long-Term Relationships. Listen to the pod to see why.